Wednesday, April 14, 2010

this hiatus makes me sad

there's really not any real reason why i haven't been updating. i'm really not that busy. just really tired all the time. oh and my nephew took my laptop a bath. so for the about a month and a half i had no computer.

some quick updates:

1. i moved to my own place! it's gorgeous with bright light, white paint, cool roomies, and a fun neighborhood.
2. i got water baptized on april 2nd, 2010!!
3. after just 2.5 months into my locing process, i removed them bad boys. they just got on my nerves and i really wanted to just wash my hair and actually feel my scalp. recently, i got my hair dyed a gorgeous chestnut brown, and i'm back to rockin' my 'fro.
4. i'm learning how to drive (judge not. i'm from brooklyn. we don't do vehicles smaller than buses)

that's all i could think of. the blogging resumes with 25 more things, gentrification in brooklyn, the media's obsession with single black women, some songs of the day, this post i've been working on about haitian's and adoption, and other random stuff.

peace.

1 comment:

  1. i like your blog, let's get together sometime for real, email me.

    ReplyDelete